Business & Employment Immigration
Rhode Island and Massachusetts Immigration Lawyer
Let Us Protect Your Business
American companies often hire highly skilled workers from other countries, relying on employment visas to meet their temporary or permanent staffing needs. A foreign national’s education, skills, and extraordinary talents can make them vital to their employers, which is why a company may need guidance and representation with any employment-based immigration matter.
At the Law Office of Saikon Gbehan, LLC., we understand the importance of handling immigration matters effectively and in a timely manner. Employment-based immigration laws are complex and continuously changing, but our dynamic team – led by Attorney Saikon Gbehan – brings the skills, expertise, and knowledge you need to protect your best interests.
Unique & Comprehensive Services
At the Law Office of Saikon Gbehan, we find solutions tailored to meet the needs of your unique business. We are dedicated to helping you develop a strategy to accomplish your business goals.
We assist clients with a wide range of employment-based immigration matters, including:
- EB-1 visas are designed for priority workers who wish to work in the United States, include business executives and managers; professors and researchers; and those who have demonstrated an extraordinary ability.
- EB-2 visas are for professionals with advanced degrees, including those with ‘exceptional ability’ in the sciences, business or arts and those who can show that their activities will substantially benefit the U.S. national interest.
- EB-3 visas are designed for professionals, skilled workers and unskilled workers. Most EB-3 petitions require that an employer obtain the approval of a PERM application from the U.S. Department of Labor before sponsoring the person for permanent residence.
- EB-4 visas are for a broad group of special immigrants that most commonly includes religious workers, broadcasters, international organization employees, physicians, armed forces members, and foreign nationals who work for the U.S. government in another country.
- EB-5 visas are the investor visas, designed to allow foreign nationals who make significant investments in a U.S. business to obtain their green card and become lawful permanent residents, and eventual citizens, of the United States.
In addition to the above, we can help our clients with diplomatic visas, H-1B visas, L-1 visas, performer and athlete visas, and PERM labor certifications. Regardless of your stake in the business visa application process, our Rhode Island and Massachusetts business and immigration attorney can guide you with the best legal strategy to achieve your goals.
Call (401)228-0001 or contact us online today to begin your consultation.